Skip to main content

Whats in a name? I Amarillo Photographer

Whats in a name anyway. EVERYTHING! 
I am now the artist formally known as Astounding Photography. As of May 2016 I changed the name of my photography business to Jessica Johnson Photography

I still have photos watermarked as Astounding Photography...cause you know...everyone has a past :)


Call or text today to book a session! 806.223.6540
Check me out on Facebook to view sneak peeks! Jessica Johnson Photography
O and Instagram!! I'm there too!! Jessica Johnson Photography does Instagram
You can even follow me on Pintrest
 Tired yet? Try keeping up with everything to show you that I take pride in capturing the great moments for you and your family!

Off to nap....and book sessions! 

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Session

There is seriously no better family in the world than this one right here! I have known this family since before I was born! They are the true supporters of me and my "work" Forever grateful for them!  Family Session June 2016 Amarillo Photographer Jessica Johnson Photography

WEDDINGS!!!

I LOVE LOVE!!!!   The reason I love smaller weddings is because they are more intimate. You are surrounded by love the whole day!

THANK YOU! I Amarillo Photograher

A HUGE Thank-you to everyone for "Liking" and Sharing my page on Facebook. Following me on Instagram. Reading my blog. Booking sessions and referring me to friends and family. I seriously wouldn't be here without all of YOU! As a token of my appreciation I am offering a FREE 8x10 print for any session that is booked from now to September 14, 2016.  (some restrictions apply) You can book a session for a later date (if needed) as long as it's booked between  July 14 - September 14, 2016 to receive the FREE print.  (must be booked on or before December 1, 2016) A Non-Refundable Deposit is required upon booking your session. On location shoots, so they are weather permitting. Travel rates are not included in session fees. Call Jessica today to book your session!! 806.223.6540