Skip to main content

Guinea Pig....


Shes been there since the day I got my camera. She shared in my excitement in all the things I wanted to do with it and the pictures I envisioned. I told her when she announced her pregnancy that I will always be her personal photographer.



From her maternity session to all her sons milestones to family photos a few times last year, I love that (even though I am her sister) she trust me to take the photos I do of her growing family.



This has to be my favorite of 2014. It was my nephews first birthday and he had a blast. He even got his own cupcake! :)



Jennifer, Thank you for the support, love and encouragement. Thank you for braving winds and cold temps to get that perfect picture. I hope you are as happy as I am when you are in front of my camera. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Reasons to hire a Professional Photographer

*These are not my words. However it is well written and I am only sharing because I agree!* From newborns to graduating seniors, it is well worth the investment to hire a photographer to capture the memories for your child. (and family) ******************************************************************************* We live in a digital age. We have instant access to so many things nowadays. News. Weather. Communication. And, because most of us carry tiny cameras in our pockets or purses all the time, photos. Smartphones and tablets give us the ability to take photos of practically anything at any time; your camera roll is likely full of your children’s photos. Why wouldn’t it be? Technology has given us an incredible opportunity. That said, one thing I’ve heard more than a few times as a RI children’s photographer is, “Oh, I don’t need professional photos of my family/kids. I can take as many as I want with my phone! I bet I can take photos just like a pro with my phone.” I’ll ne

Family Session

There is seriously no better family in the world than this one right here! I have known this family since before I was born! They are the true supporters of me and my "work" Forever grateful for them!  Family Session June 2016 Amarillo Photographer Jessica Johnson Photography

Taking the plunge!

It was summer 2011 and I feel in love! I had always wanted one. It would have been my first time with one. And after I saw it, there was nothing else I could think of.  My husband bought me my first Canon Rebel! I have always had a small point and shoot at my side for many, many, many years. Now it was time for the big toy. There are many more lens and memory cards and batteries and gadgets and bags and flashes and lens and straps and lens covers that I need....(just to name a few items on the wish list) But for now I love playing with this camera. I have enjoyed catching candid and not so candid moments on it. I love the people I have had in front of it and dream of many, many more to snap, shoot, capture, and make memories for.  I decided to take the plunge and start a business. A "go back to work" ploy if you will. Whats that old saying?... "Do you what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"....pretty sure I am doing just t