Skip to main content

My first wedding - Amarillo Wedding Photographer


October 25, 2014 I photographed my first wedding.


I loved that I was able to just do my thing. 


It was a very laid back wedding.


Very sweet.


Nothing cuter. 


Sisterly love. I totally get that. 



Mom and all her sweet daughters.


These guys....


....Clearly love each other 


Huge, fun family


The women of the wedding


No matter how many weddings I ever have in the books, this will forever be my favorite. And if I ever wanted to copy it, I would feel like I was cheating on the original ;)


The sweetest Dad and Daughter picture. 


If I could get paid in yummy cake I would photograph 15 weddings a month!!


Life size replica of their cake topper. 


I may have had some tears at this point. Weddings make me cry with joy. 


Sheri and Rustee,

Thank you for allowing me to photograph your wedding. I was a nervous wreck that day in hopes I captured everything that you wanted me to. The wedding was beautiful and the company was great! Thanks again and many wishes for a million happy years together! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini Session I Amarillo Photographer

Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends. 5.8.15

4 Reasons to hire a Professional Photographer

*These are not my words. However it is well written and I am only sharing because I agree!* From newborns to graduating seniors, it is well worth the investment to hire a photographer to capture the memories for your child. (and family) ******************************************************************************* We live in a digital age. We have instant access to so many things nowadays. News. Weather. Communication. And, because most of us carry tiny cameras in our pockets or purses all the time, photos. Smartphones and tablets give us the ability to take photos of practically anything at any time; your camera roll is likely full of your children’s photos. Why wouldn’t it be? Technology has given us an incredible opportunity. That said, one thing I’ve heard more than a few times as a RI children’s photographer is, “Oh, I don’t need professional photos of my family/kids. I can take as many as I want with my phone! I bet I can take photos just like a pro with my phone.” I’l...

Jessica Johnson Photo

I am an on location - natural light photographer. Call today to book your session! I would love to have you in front of my camera! 806.223.6540 'LIKE' me on Facebook 'FOLLOW' me on Instagram (jessicajohnsonphoto)