Skip to main content

Never in pictures

As the one always behind the camera, I am rarely in pictures unless I take a selfie with the kids. I am also the mom that doesn't order school photos because we take our own... Except this year. School is out and I am already behind on the 3rd, 7th and 11th grade photos... We will get those done soon! We have been busy busy!!

What I do love is this picture here.... and the other one too! :)


 My sweet son has a hold of my heart. I never knew love until the day he was born. We have so much fun him and I. I hope he always keeps his sweet spirit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jessica Johnson Photo

I am an on location - natural light photographer. Call today to book your session! I would love to have you in front of my camera! 806.223.6540 'LIKE' me on Facebook 'FOLLOW' me on Instagram (jessicajohnsonphoto)

Tascosa Swim Meet I Amarillo Photographer

Are you a swim mom or dad? Are you a football mom or dad? What about track or golf or basketball? The list goes on and on. There are moments we need to see as they are happening! There are also moments that need to be captured and frozen in time. A moment to look back on for years to come! That's where I can come in and capture those moments at the big game or the meet for you so you can enjoy it in real time!! Give me a call and let's talk!  806.223.6540 Tascosa High School Swim Meet Jessica Johnson Photography Amarillo Photographer

Mini Session I Amarillo Photographer

Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends. 5.8.15