Skip to main content

Sweet 16 I Amarillo Photographer

I didn't carry her under my heart for 9 months.
I didn't go thru all the pains of labor with her.
I did welcome her into my life when she was 8 years old.
I am carrying her in my heart for the rest of my life.
I have said before..."I didn't make you, but I am molding you"


Jill,
I seriously am in shock and aww at the beautiful, smart, mature, witty, nerdy young lady you are becoming. You have brought so much joy into our lives.
16 is a big deal with great responsibilities. But it's also a hard time for me. Although I think you are ready to take on the world----a part of me wants time to stand still.

I have some advice for you as you turn the BIG 16:

* Go do GREAT things
* Keep kicking ass at what you love
* Slowdown on your turns
* Don't text and drive
* Don't rush-Don't speed-Buckle up!
* Play Lego with your brother
* Keep making dumb videos with Jessie as long as you can
* I would say---stop stressing me out, but I am a mom and I worry sooo..... :)
* Come home a few minutes before curfew
* Talk to the boy
* Be nice to others
* Help the new kid
* Curl up and watch cheesy 80's movies with me on a Friday night
* Call/text your dad and tell him you love him everyday. Always! Life is NEVER to busy to call and check up on your dad.

Happy 16th Birthday, Jill!! You are amazing!! I love you!

Love,
MOM!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guinea Pig....

Shes been there since the day I got my camera. She shared in my excitement in all the things I wanted to do with it and the pictures I envisioned. I told her when she announced her pregnancy that I will always be her personal photographer. From her maternity session to all her sons milestones to family photos a few times last year, I love that (even though I am her sister) she trust me to take the photos I do of her growing family. This has to be my favorite of 2014. It was my nephews first birthday and he had a blast. He even got his own cupcake! :) Jennifer, Thank you for the support, love and encouragement. Thank you for braving winds and cold temps to get that perfect picture. I hope you are as happy as I am when you are in front of my camera. 

Filing and making and filing and setting up galleries and getting a number... I Amarillo Photographer

I've been busy, ya'll!! I filed with Potter and Randall. I have a Tax ID. I am starting to feel more and more like a business!! I have had some hiccups along the way, but I have learned EVERY successful person/business has some bumps in the road! Fortunately for me it isn't about how many "likes" or "mentions" I get, but it is about loyalty to me as a friend and business owner. I have repeat clients. I have family and friends that call on me to capture a sweet moment for them. And I have made friends along the way. Unfortunately, I have lost friends along the way. But were they really my friends to begin with? Probably not. And that's ok!! I want to say THANK YOU a million times to everyone that has stood in front of my camera and has given me the opportunity to capture life and make it stand still. And for referring me to your friends and also coming back again and again to let me capture more memories. There are A LOT of photographers in m...
I am an on location - natural light photographer. Call today to book your session! I would love to have you in front of my camera! 806.223.6540 'LIKE' me on Facebook 'FOLLOW' me on Instagram (jessicajohnsonphoto)